National: £30,950-£43,649 or London: £33,400-£46,157 p.a. pro rata., Public Sector, FTC, Full Time
Your new company
A public sector organisation, and its key purpose is to protect the interest of current and future energy consumers. They work to protect energy consumers, especially vulnerable people, by ensuring they are treated fairly and benefit from a cleaner, greener environment.
Your new role
As part of a small team of comms and engagement professionals within the central change and transformation team, this role will help deliver an ambitious internal engagement and communications strategy to support the transformation. The post holder will need to engage successfully with leaders and functional leads across the business to deliver a programme of structured, coordinated and impactful communications and engagement with our people. This will include working with the wider programme team to deliver hybrid workshops, toolkits, intranet content (including video), surveys and broadcast across different communication channels and campaigns.
What you'll need to succeed
* Proven ability to implement complex organisational change communications and engagement campaigns
* First-rate written communication skills, ensuring appropriate content, messaging, tone and consistency in all communication, aligned to strategic objectives and planning
* Experience of producing high-quality content for different communications and engagement channels and approaches in the context of a coordinated campaign, e.g. insight gathering, stakeholder engagement through events, digital content including video etc
* Ability to lead coordinated engagement across a large number of stakeholders (eg galvanising action across different teams that need to be joined up)
* Ability to juggle many balls at once and prioritise effectively, striking an appropriate balance between an independent and consultative approach
* Aptitude for technology, including MS Office, and the ability to adapt quickly to unfamiliar software
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, Salary = National: £30,950-£43,649 or London: £33,400-£46,157 p.a. pro rata
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.