Office based opportunity in Bournemouth, offering £45,000 - £50,000!
Your new company
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to join and lead their growing Marketing team.
This organisation specialise in appliance and technology care aiming to transform the industry with a customer focused approach.
As the Senior Marketing Manager, you will oversee a high-performing team to drive engagement & build brand awareness.
Your new role
The client is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to handle all marketing activity, lead high performing teams and influence and engage with audiences.
Your role will include:
* Team - direct responsibility for the marketing team, including resource allocation, hiring, mentoring, development, training, and succession planning
* Planning - manage the timescales, communication, and delivery of the strategic marketing plan
* Budget - maintain overall accountability for the marketing budget
* KPI's - provide weekly and monthly performance updates to the Leadership Team both on operational activities and the marketing roadmap
* Relationships - build strong relationships across functions and be a thought leader in marketing techniques and best practice
* Research - understand our People, Partner and Customer propositions working with the relevant stakeholders and deliver research & key insights
* Brand - ensure the team delivers campaigns that support the brand and external communications that are well-written, and consistent in tone, content, and design
* Performance Marketing - develop our integrated online marketing approach, ensuring high standards of testing, monitoring, and reporting across organic/paid channels
* Digitalisation - work closely with Tech and Customer Teams to develop UX across our platforms, maximising conversions of new visitors, setting our partners up for success, and delighting our customers
* Data - segment, upload and track performance of existing customer campaigns and source target market data for new business campaigns
* PR - maximise brand reach and engagement across social media platforms and with influencers and key publications to drive brand awareness
* Events - work with the People Team to promote internal events and support the Partnership Team with planning and execution for Industry and Partner Events & Exhibitions
* CPD - stay up to date with the latest platforms, tools & techniques to drive our Digital presence and Customer/Partner experience
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong leadership, project management and reporting skillset
* In-depth understanding of online marketing platforms, performance marketing, social and organic content, website UX, market segmentation, data management and brand/research
* Strong analytical skills, with the ability to build metrics dashboards and implement good testing and control practices
* Highly literate, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to write good copy
* Hands on approach with the ability to delegate and collaborate to deliver great results
What you'll get in return
* 24 days holiday plus bank holidays - increasing annually.
* Expertly supported induction and continued learning experience.
* New modern offices in town centre location.
* Free refreshments.
* Regular staff social events.
* Discount on appliance insurance and appliances.
* Charity days.
* Bike to work scheme.
* Vouchers for every year of service.
* Reward and recognition scheme.
* Employee assistance program with free counselling sessions.
* Enhanced family leave.
* Vitality health policy after 6 months, with discounts available after a year.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.