Marketing and Communications Officer
- Hays Marketing
- £30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + pension, free parking, annual leave
- Closing date
- 24 Aug 2022
- Experience Level
- Public Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your new company
Propertymark is the go-to organisation for property transactions and their focus is on helping people buy, sell, and rent their treasured homes. They help to protect and guide consumers in property transactions and all agencies displaying the Propertymark Protected logo meet higher standards than the law demands.
Propertymark is a membership organisation comprising several divisions and a sector leading professional awarding body, Propertymark Qualifications. Members have to adhere to strict eligibility criteria and a code of practice and in turn we provide resources, training, events and professional services to support the thousands of estate, letting and auctioneering agencies that are in membership.
Your new role
You will be a part of a content-led marketing team, and they are looking for someone to create, repurpose, and distribute written and designed content across on and offline channels. Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Senior Marketing Officer, you will have responsibility for improving reach and quality engagement with audiences through websites, social spaces, and email marketing.
You will contribute and work to an agreed marketing strategy. From B2C marketing to promote the Propertymark offer to target audiences and then B2B marketing of membership which supports the professional development of estate and letting agents, auctioneers, commercial agents, and inventory professionals.
What you'll need to succeed
* Ideally three + years marketing experience
* Distilling and repurposing complicated content into a clear marketing message for different B2B and B2C audience segments
* Demonstrable practical experience of generating regular relevant, quality content through different marketing channels
* Flexibility in responding to emerging events and reprioritising accordingly
* Use of CMS systems
* Creating and distributing bulk mail
* Building audiences, identifying, and reaching hard to reach audiences
* Dealing with a range of stakeholders
* Scheduling social media messaging using Hootsuite or similar
* Use of Adobe Pro tools
What you'll get in return
* Healthcare cash plan
* Insurance cover, four times annual salary
* Five per cent pension plan
* Generous annual leave allowance rewarding length of service
* Corporate bonus to reflect business performance
* A variety of regular social events to help staff get to know each other, stay in touch, and have fun
* Easy access location with free parking, fruit, and refreshments with fully equipped break facilities
You will also have a fantastic opportunity to learn from fellow team members, network and build credible career highlights for your future in marketing and communications.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
All candidates are met over teams before being presented to my client.
Understanding the complexities of organising interviews during holiday season - please apply ASAP - one stage interview process face to face to be conducted latest 12th August.
*Must be happy to go to the office 3 days a week and 2 from home* £32,000
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert