Job Title: Senior Schools Liaison Officer
Salary: £31,406 - £33,309 per annum (pay award pending) - SS5.
Job type: Permanent - Full-time.
UCB has a unique collaborative partnership with the University of Warwick - Ranked sixth in the 2022 Guardian League Tables and named the runner-up in the Times University of the Year 2022 and the Times University of the Year 2022 for Teaching Quality.
An exciting opportunity exists for a confident and organised individual to undertake a multi-faceted role as Senior Schools Liaison Officer. We have a fantastic team of three Schools Liaison Officers who work collaboratively together and contribute ideas to the wider Recruitment and Marketing teams.
This role will involve identifying and planning school/college liaison events and activities, to meet student recruitment targets. This includes managing the Schools Liaison team to ensure their individual projects contribute to recruitment targets and leading by example attending careers fair and presentations across the UK. University College Birmingham offers a unique offer of college and university courses and we are constantly developing our course offer, which makes it an exciting to place to work.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
* Experience of student recruitment in further/higher education.
* Experience of planning, organising and delivering events.
* Ability to build strong professional relationships with a range of stakeholders including careers advisors at schools and colleges.
* Ability to analyse data to manage targeting, event planning and reporting.
Please note that a flexible approach is essential for this position, as evening/weekend work, plus travel and overnight stays, are involved.
* 38 days' paid leave per year (26 days' annual leave plus 12 bank holiday and concessionary days)
* Local government pension scheme
* Private healthcare
* Excellent staff development opportunities
* Salary sacrifice car leasing, tech and cycle schemes
* Heavily-subsidised on-site car parking
* Hybrid Working Opportunities
* Free On-site Gym Membership
* Employee Assistance Programme
All applicants for employment at the University will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of Safeguarding and the PREVENT agenda in the context of further and higher education.
Closing Date - Monday 15th August 2022 at midday.
Interview Dates - TBC.
UCB is an equal opportunities employer.
Please click APPLY to be redirected to our website to complete an application form.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Education Liaison Officer, Schools Liaison Officer, Liaison Officer, Senior Liaison Officer, Student Recruitment, Early Careers Advisor, Career Advisor, Employment Advisor, Employment and Careers Advisor, Recruitment Advisor, Placement Officer, Placement Advisor, Resourcing, Recruitment, Recruiter, will also be considered for this role.