Senior Social Media Manager - upto £450 day rate - Healthcare - London - 6 month contract
* Social and Digital Media Manager
* London (Flexible / Hybrid)
* ASAP start- 6 month contract
* £300-£450 (UMB) day rate (depending on experience)
* Full time: 35 hours per week
Your new company
One of the UK's leading healthcare specialists.
Your new role
* You'll work in the Content Team within Group Brand & Corporate Affairs, a global function of the Group with responsibility for brand and reputation, external communications, Public Affairs and external stakeholder engagement.
* The team's responsible for the global group corporate website and the corporate group social media channels (currently LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and working to build more channels for the future).
* You'll play a central role in the creation and proactive delivery of Group digital, content and social media strategy, working with other members of the function, the internal communications team, the Market Units and businesses across the world, and other Group functions.
* It's a proactive content strategy and development role, so you'll need an eye for finding, creating and amplifying high quality stories and imagery and using your social media expertise, you'll be a part of building and growing existing and new channels.
* As a team, they work to support one another to do the best work, while encouraging everyone to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
* Develop and deliver the Group's social media strategy in line with our business objectives and content pillars
* Proactively oversee the management of all digital and social media channels: Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
* Work with the team to create and oversee a rolling social content calendar, collaborating with stakeholders and identifying opportunities to tell their story through engaging multi-media content such as blog posts, thought leadership articles, video, infographics, Insta stories and reels, LinkedIn Live etc
* Oversee, plan, deliver and report on the performance of content across different platforms using scheduling tools - a knowledge of Sprinklr would be useful
* Spot and anticipate trends - creating original, shareable content
* Work with global Brand and Corporate Affairs teams across the world to support with ongoing reputation and crisis management through monitoring and listening tools
* Set, measure and track social media activity, providing actionable insights to help optimise channels in support of the companies objectives
* Educate internal stakeholders on social media best practice
* Manage, develop and support one team member - more as the team continues to grow
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.