Your new company
This organisation is an awarding body offering many accredited qualifications across the UK.
Your new role
Content creation and content marketing:
- Deliver market-leading content (digital, video, podcasts, reports, guides, infographics, print) across the organisation's brands that inspires, attracts, engages and nurtures.
- Contribute to planning and content creation for campaign activation activity.
- Attend regular cross-function content planning meetings.
- Create compelling, high-quality content that generates interest in our brands.
- Write engaging copy, optimised for use across a range of channels.
- Create digital assets that encourage sharing by and conversation within our audiences.
- Optimise website content in line with the search engine marketing strategy.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience in content marketing roles.
* Experience in a digital communications role.
* Experience of creating content across a wide range of media (digital, video, podcasts, reports, guides, infographics, print etc) for use on a variety of channels (website, social media, advertising, print, etc.).
* Demonstrable experience of creating content, particularly for use online, that delivered on marketing objectives.
* Understanding of a wide range of social media channels and the types of content that work best on different channels.
* Excellent attention to detail in proofreading and editing.
* Excellent communication skills.
What you'll get in return
This role can be worked at either the organisation's London or Wakefield office - the salary will change dependant on location: working in Wakefield, the salary would be £26k per Annum; working in London, the salary would be £29.2k per Annum.
You will have a fantastic opportunity to work with a great organisation, as well as scope for extension and a hybrid working model.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.