Your new company
My client is a leading business services organisation with worldwide operations in over 50 countries and a workforce of over 30,000 employees internationally. Despite their size, UK operations are a vibrant, family-feel team with a sizeable marketing department working closely together. The role will be based largely remotely with occasional/monthly travel to offices & work spaces in Surrey and/or Sussex. This is initially a 12 month contract to cover Maternity.
Your new role
You will act as the digital lead in the delivery of the integrated digital plan for the Business' fastest growing Brand, as well as several key sub-brands. You will support the wider Marketing team in the distribution of key digital campaigns ensuring a consistent Digital Ecosystem is established and maintained. All content campaigns will be based on the underlying customer journey and path to purchase; with clear KPIs based on the expected change in customer behaviours. You will be strategically responsible for the development and delivery of key web pages, liaising with other specialists in Social Media and Search Marketing. You will also support the implementation of the account based marketing approach to target B2B brands and the delivery of marketing qualified leads, lead nurturing and client/prospect engagement.
A typical day could include:
* Ensuring content aligns to digital customer personas and is mapped to each stage of the purchase funnel to drive both brand awareness and business growth through conversions. This will include close interaction with the UX team.
* Defining and briefing of content to drive future organic growth through building the digital brand, focused at promoting internal expertise, SMEs, product development, innovation and regulatory knowledge.
* Leading the planning, development, execution and KPI reporting of digital content campaigns with the aim of driving organic traffic to the websites - including the development of concepts and creative ideas.
* Supporting UX, Paid Search and CRO programme with highly optimised content, targeting key customers, locations and/or devices.
* Ensuring alignment of the digital marketing content calendar with the content activities of other teams within the wider Marketing department
* Briefing in content for all digital media types, including web content, social content, blogs, infographics and video. Ensuring accuracy and consistency in tone of voice and messaging.
What you'll need to succeed
* A strong customer and end user focused approach and are prepared to go over and above what is required to meet the expectations of customers.
* Preferably some experience of working within enterprise content management systems and some experience around web content creation and entry.
* An interest in current digital marketing trends & technologies.
* An understanding/knowledge of Social Media Management Tools (e.g. Hootsuite).
* Practical, hands-on experience with setting up, managing and harnessing the power of paid social promotion (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube) campaigns to build brand awareness and boost search discoverability.
* Experience working with 3rd party landing page tools (Unbounce & Hubspot).
* Image and video resource creation and manipulation skills an advantage, e.g. Photoshop, Premiere, Fireworks
* Experience in MS Office or Google Apps is essential
* Experience in content promotion and amplification through inbound marketing is an advantage.
* Familiarity with SEO best practices, including keyword research, analysis and trends data.
* Experienced in Google Analytics, including reporting and measuring on campaign performance and effectiveness.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £42,000 per year plus other company benefits including Pension, 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays and company performance schemes. This is an exciting, global team with a large estate of over 100 websites globally, giving you excellent exposure across the business to further your career. You will have the opportunity to work majority from home, with up to two monthly visits to offices.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.