Marketing Operations Manager, Watford -
We are recruiting for an established business in the software arena, which is looking to grow its ever-expanding team. With multiple UK offices and a real presence in the B2B space, these guys are developing in an exciting and technically advanced way. They sell their products into a range of different industries from education to professional services and large commercial brands… Working within a supportive team and for a company that rewards their staff, they are on the lookout for a leader to head up the marketing operations side of the business and continue their success story.
- Responsible for developing and delivering multi-channel campaigns for all areas of the businesses
- Marketing company messaging to a wide range of potential client accounts
- The ability to segment the market and effectively communicate through content strategy as well as CRM and digital
- Optimisation and management of marketing data would be ideal, with any exposure in automation preferable too
- Experience in the management of others is necessary
- You should come from some form of b2b tech background
- Exposure to measurable marketing would be ideal
Due to the ranging locations of these offices and the organisations ‘flex’ culture, this role can either be totally remote OR with optional office attendance… What more could you want?
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.