Your new company
My client is a leading Business Services organisation with worldwide operations in over 50 countries and a workforce of over 30,000 employees internationally. Despite their size, UK operations are a vibrant, family-feel team with a sizeable marketing department working closely together. The role will be based largely remotely with occasional/monthly travel to offices & work spaces in Surrey/Sussex.
Your new role
As Social Media Executive your responsibilities will primarily be the development and management of social media strategies, campaigns and content calendars with the aim of increasing brand awareness and customer engagement. You will manage the Group accounts across Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn as well as advising local teams across the world in best practice. You will deploy social campaigns from the wider marketing team, plan and execute the social strategy, and manage the brand's audiences and reputation online.
You will be:
* Creating captivating organic content for the organisation's global social media platforms
* Developing paid campaigns and paid social assets across LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
* Setting measurable goals for campaigns, measuring and demonstrating ROI
* Tracking campaign performance, social listening, social trends and competitor analysis
* Developing action plans to grow followers, engage and retain them
* Monitoring and responding to customer feedback and comments
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience as Social Media Specialist or similar role; development and distribution of social campaigns and editorial calendars
* Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media best practices
* Experience in defining, creating, adapting content needs to suit social signals
* Experience in paid campaign setup and management
* Experience in working for a global organisation
* Experience in Google Analytics, including reporting and measuring on campaign performance and effectiveness
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £35,000 per year plus other company benefits including Pension, 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays and company performance schemes. This is an exciting, global team with a worldwide presence across Social platforms, giving you excellent exposure across the business to further your career. You will have the opportunity to work majority from home, with up to two monthly visits to offices.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Looking for your next role? Unsure of what the next step in your career journey looks like? As specialist recruiters who put the customer first, we use our knowledge across professions to help place candidates in jobs that fulfil their ambitions. Our recognition of transferrable skills makes us the catalyst at pointing you in the right direction and supporting your professional growth. Because at Hays, we're Working for your tomorrow.