Your new company
This company is on the UK's largest hospitality businesses which currently operates over 300 restaurants and pubs, with this number looking to continually develop as the team and revenue grows. This company provides everyone with something unique and different to really hit the ground running and continue to develop their career within a very sociable and buzzing hospitality company.
Your new role
They are looking for a strong digital all-rounder specialising in CRM to help lead development and execution of their CRM strategy and campaign launch. You will be reporting into the Performance Marketing Manager and your key role will be to activate marketing campaigns, identifying and targeting different audiences and building engaging and on brand content. You will also be expected to support in tasks like landing page creation and optimisation, website management and upgrades, and execution of search marketing and paid advertising.
What you'll need to succeed
* Minimum of 2 years in guest facing CRM sales position
* CCS, HTML and InDesign skills
* Intermediary knowledge of Google Analytics GoogleAds, FacebookAds,
* Experience with Exponea is desired, but not required
* Problem solving skills, able to help the team find solutions
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, copywriting expertise is key
What you'll get in return
* 10% discretionary bonus
* 30% to 50% discount for dine-in with friends and family and any of our brands
* Eligible for ShareSave Scheme
* Birthday meal on us
* Access to discount platform (retailer discounts)
* Vitality (gym memberships, health rewards and more)
* Funded apprenticeship opportunities for development and personal growth
* Life Assurance
* Group Income Protection
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.