Communications Assistant - London - £27-£30k - Leading Insurance Firm
Your New Company
This company is a division of a leading speciality insurance group which operators worldwide focussing on the sale of Insurance and Consultancy services to UK based freelancers and contractors. Your new company is a fun, fast-paced and vibrant working environment that holds strong values to their employees and customers.
This position will join a team of Communications professionals who all work enthusiastically towards team and individual targets, working closely and supporting the Communications Manager to deliver both internal and external communications throughout the whole company.
Your New Role
This Communications Assistant role is an entry level position for individuals who have a passion for communications and marketing and have a desire to grow a career within them.
You'll be supporting the communications team and their goals, and the ideal candidate would have a drive to develop their existing experience within communications.
* Working alongside and assisting the Communications Manager in the creation of content across external communications such as presentations, press releases, research, as well as the corporate social media platforms and other campaigns
* Create email-based content, and working on the communications side of the company's Intranet
* Extracting data and analysing results and finding from communications to review the results, seeking to improve and streamline communications internally and externally, consistently monitoring this process
* Being an editor for the content being created, using programmes like Adobe Creative Suite
* Collaborate with the wider Marketing Team to discuss and work on all communications activity and events
* Creating, maintaining, and evaluating the content schedule so that it is up to date and does not interfere with wider content calendars
* Responsible for proof reading and copywriting on several communication projects
* Supporting other Marketing Executives to complete administrative responsibilities
What You Will Need to Succeed
* A marketing degree or another relevant subject, or experience within marketing - ideally within the financial services sector, but this is not essential
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Strong ability to work to deadlines and fast-paced environment, while prioritising certain task or projects
* A keen eye for detail and a creative flair
* Experience in stakeholder management
* A passion for Communications
* Experience in Adobe Creative Suite programmes
What You'll Get in Return
What you'll get in return
You'll be offered a salary of up to £30,000 DOE with superb benefits upon successfully passing your probation.