Our Client, who is in the design and build sector, is looking for an experienced Brand Specialist to work within the organisation for 12 months as the Brand Manager. Reporting to the Director of Corporate Affairs, this 12-month fixed-term contract role has responsibility for defining, embedding and managing brands across all areas of the organisation.
Who we are looking for:
A strategic and creative thinker, with a wealth of brand management experience to implement, embed and manage our brand. You will be responsible for setting out and executing continuous improvement on our brand portfolio to ensure the brand strategy and KPIs are achieved.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in brand-building and growth projects and will have strong influencing and relationship-building skills.
Location: Flexi Hybrid – Watford – (one day a week in the office)
The value this role will add:
- Implementing the brand strategy, positioning, guidelines, vision, and value proposition for the short and long term.
- Work to define KPIs that will drive brand growth and track the brand using agreed metrics
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure the brand is represented in a high-quality and consistent way
- Working closely internally and externally to increase exposure, engagement, and uptake
- Working closely with Internal Communications to ensure continuous embedding of the brand
- Working collaboratively across the business to build, define and maintain brand architecture
- Work with the Transformation and Change team to actively promote the role of the brand within all strategic projects
- Act as a focal point for brand management with both internal and external stakeholders
- By reporting on brand use and misuse and contributing to broader reputation monitoring
How will success be measured?
- Successfully implementing and embedding the brand internally and with clear, consistent messaging and measures
- Clear KPIs and reporting which demonstrate clear understanding, positioning and response to the brand
- Meaningful market insights on the brand which provide input into the company’s Corporate Affairs strategy and commercial
- Effective stakeholder management and influencing to ensure consistency in branding, and management of risks including
- Brand misuse and clear guidance and protocols for brand use.
- Effective change management, ensuring there is a clear long-term plan for continuous improvement of branding and
- Embedding brands which maximise opportunities for the company
What experience and skills does the role need?
- Previous experience in monitoring and supporting brand communications
- Demonstrable ability to work across functions at all levels to embed the brand
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving combined
- Proven experience in transforming a brand
- Experience in managing complex, multi-faceted projects
- Creative, innovative, and self-motivated
- Strong ability to translate conceptual thinking into action plans and deliver results
- Possess a tenacious attitude with a bias for action/continuously seeking business opportunities
- Can build and maintain strong and collaborative relationships
- The ability to influence effectively at different levels within the organisation
- Will help us be more innovative and mean that we can help deliver effective solutions for our customers.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist.
We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services. We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes. In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.