Global Marketing Senior Manager
Working with business leaders to deliver global marketing initiatives
- Shaping account-based marketing plans to ensure best-in-class engagement with ERM’s most valued clients.
- Leading on the delivery of cross-cutting, global programmes that advance ERM’s commercial objectives in key thematics e.g. low-carbon economy transition, sustainable finance and business resilience
- Co-ordinating regional teams in the delivery of global marketing initiatives e.g. through related events, sharing of key collateral, content and thought leadership etc.
Leading on global client events
- Leading on the execution of global client events, both ERM owned and working with third parties e.g. on industry conferences
- Ensuring rigorous assessment of events, both before and after, to maximise ROI
Delivering a central bank of best-in-class marketing assets, tools and approaches
- Developing a central repository of best-in-class marketing assets, templates and tools that can be utilised across the business to ensure more consistent communication of our brand and value proposition Identifying and developing a pipeline of client case studies and impact stories that can be amplified across different channels and audience groups
- Ensuring that thought leadership developed by the Sustainability Institute by ERM is developed into marketing assets and materials that can be used to engage clients
- Ensuring best practice relating to client proposals is shared and implemented across the business
- Ensuring best practice relating to graphics and visual identity are consistent in all client collateral
Increasing focus on impact of marketing initiatives
- Leading on the development of regular brand tracking exercises to understand and enhance the impact of marketing activity
- Leading a process to gather client data/insight on a regular basis to shape ERM content themes and articulation of the value proposition
Building capability, globally and regionally
- Growing the global team to ensure it is adequately resourced to meet global and regional marketing needs e.g. in competitor intelligence
- Acting as a centre of excellence for the business, developing processes, assets and tools that enhance the company’s approach to client marketing
Time commitment and location
Five days a week, a total of 37.5 hours a week usually between the hours of 9.00 - 5.30 PM Monday to Friday. Applications will be considered from any location.
Requirements and capabilities
- Relevant experience leading a global marketing team, preferably within a professional services environment
- Comfortable working in a matrixed organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and significant experience in working with senior leadership teams and other key stakeholders
- Expert verbal and written communication skills with proven credentials and examples
- Strong knowledge and abilities to use multiple platforms and channels (including digital) for a range of audiences
- Strong knowledge of marketing and communication technologies and tools
- Excellent project management skills, analytical and business acumen
- Strong people management skills
- Curiosity & interest in commercial aspects of the business, such as sustainability, climate change, low carbon etc.