Your new company
This organisation is one of the UK's leading qualification and professional membership bodies based in the heart of London!
Your new roleThe Data Quality Analyst will contribute to the success of the Data team by:
* Monitoring and production of Data Quality reports across the organisation's systems
* Actively communicate with internal stakeholders around data quality issues with regards to the way data is collected, stored, processed or used
* Address and work with Data Quality and Process Manager to prevent and correct data quality issues at source
* Support the Data Quality and Process Manager with all aspect of organisational data maturity
* Attending projects on behalf of the Data team, championing importance of single-source-of-truth data and maintaining and improve organisational data quality, collaborating with colleagues as required for technical expertise
* Work with internal teams and 3rd party suppliers to improve the standard of data across the organisation's systems
What you'll need to succeed
* Relevant professional / vocational qualifications and/or portfolio of relevant work experience.
* Knowledge of Data management and quality best practice
* Knowledge of Power BI
* Strong analytical skills
* Knowledge of T-SQL
* The ability to positively influence and persuading others to take a specific course of action
* Ability to translate requirements into action
* Customer centricity - strong customer focus both internal and external
* Ability to organise with attention to detail
What you'll get in return
* Hybrid working (1-2 days per week in our London office) and opportunities for further flexible working
* 25 days' annual leave, increasing one day per year up to a maximum of 30 days' plus bank holidays
* Great pension scheme, life assurance and critical illness cover.
* Health cash plan
* Enhanced maternity and shared parental leave contributions of up to 6 months' full pay depending on length of service.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.