Digital Marketing Analyst - up to £46k Salary
Your new company
Your new role will be within a multinational supermarket chain with a billion pound revenue!
This role will support the roll out of the new Customer Interaction solutions ensuring they are fit for purpose and the GB/IE business is ready to fully utilise them. They will form part of the newly created GB/IE AHEAD Country Deployment department. The role will cover National Business Coordination (NBC) Team and Deployment:
Your New Role
* Support change management activities through expertise of current business as usual process
* Provides specialist CI subject matter support to the wider GB/IE cross-domain deployment team
* Data ownership to ensure data cleansing and cut over needs are identified, planned and delivered
* User Acceptance Testing (UAT) planning and execution management
* Localisation of end user training materials tailored to the GB/IE implementation
* Planning and delivery of end user training
* Business cut over planning
* Reporting of risks, issues and business readiness status
* Identification and management of cross domain risks through the organisation of and co-operation between stakeholder groups.
* Identifies and communicates project information necessary for senior management decision making
* Creation and maintenance of Sub-Team CI Deployment project plans including alignment with overall CI, national and cross domain deployment plans as well as third parties
* Creates rollout plans in conjunction with test regions and third parties
* May be given responsibility to assign tasks to other members of the team.
* Leadership of a cross functional area (e.g. Overall CI Deployment Plan / Communication/ Training/ User Acceptance Test/ Data Ownership/ Status Reporting)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.