Marketing manager job - £33.00, London, immediate start
Marketing Manager Marketing manager role - local government
* £32.00 per hour (UMB)
* 6 months
* Hybrid working
Your new organisation:
A multi-disciplinary team working under a governing body, operating in East London. Helping deliver cohesive transformation of local areas. Your new role: Develop and manage ambitious and innovative marketing campaigns and propositions to help raise the profile of the organisation as a unique and distinct destination in London. Being responsible for developing, planning and managing high profile and competitive campaigns (with a focus on cultural tourism and destination marketing) across the full marketing mix, including online and traditional offline channels, and measuring and reporting on performance and impact.
The skills required for this role are:
* A recognised marketing qualification or experience of creating and delivering integrated marketing and communications campaigns in a complex political environment
* Knowledge and understanding of current destination marketing, cultural tourism and regeneration/place-making approaches and policies
* Full understanding of digital marketing and the channel mix including knowledge of digital trends, social media, visual channels and email etc.
* Experience of using audience insight to build propositions and follow through to campaign development and delivery
* First class copy-writing skills with demonstrable experience of implementing a range of promotional, communications and marketing techniques
* Evidence of engaging the community and complex stakeholder groups in the production and evaluation of integrated marketing and communications campaigns and delivery
* Generous pay
* Flexible/ hybrid working
* Working for an exciting, rising organisation.
What you need to know:
If you are interested about this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confident discussion contact, Max Westcombe Evans at Hays 03330104491, or email [mailto:] .