Your new company
Your new company is a leading global residential property development company that takes a spot as one of Britain's leading housebuilders. They have been since 1958 and have always been a big player in the London built environment.
Your new role
The company are looking to hire a new Marketing Executive with a willingness to learn and a strong work ethic. There's a wide variety of roles that include building and maintaining websites, running marketing campaigns, answering customers' questions, being on hand to guide and support the buyers through their purchase and personalisation of their new home. Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the implementation of marketing plans and highly engaging content across a wide range of digital and offline channels.
* Manage the content of divisional web pages ensuring a positive user experience for our customer market segments, and overall best in class content
* Write fresh and engaging web, social and digital content, combining this with high quality imagery/video assets and content
* Work with Marketing Manager and Sales Managers to support the development of the strategic three month rolling divisional marketing plan
* Use Microsoft Marketing together with group supplied copy documents to create and deliver engaging email campaigns as specified in the marketing plan
* Utilise group systems and suppliers to book media and create collateral as specified on site marketing plan
* Ensure media and creative costings are input and maintained on rolling divisional marketing plan
* Analyse performance of web pages & individual marketing campaigns and provide recommendations for improvement as part of the marketing planning process
* Attend monthly marketing meetings, issue minutes and amended plans
* Develop and maintain workflow links and relationships with key stakeholders i.e., Sales team, approved agencies, Regional Marketing Manager, Technical team
* Assist Marketing Manager in delivery of the divisional PR plan in conjunction with PR agency
* Assist with the implementation of site marketing and Show Home launches [where applicable]
* Attend site visits as and when required to support performance.
What you'll need to succeed
* A marketing qualification however, training will be provided
* Strong experience with content creation, paid social and websites
* Strong organisational skills with ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
* High level of IT literacy with ability to learn and utilise a range of different IT systems
* Strong copy writing and verbal communication skills
* Creative thinker with analytical capability
* Ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative
* Willingness to embrace change and adapt to new ways of working
* Able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What you'll get in return
Not only will you gain the opportunity to join a leading business in the property/construction industry, you will gain plenty of opportunities to develop your career and progress through the company. other benefits include a competitive salary up to £34,000, competitive bonus scheme, annual health assessments, private medical insurance - single cover, 26 days holiday (option to buy holiday) and a choice of flexible benefits through the company benefits portal.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply with your most up to date CV & I will contact you if your skillset matches the criteria outlined.