Digtal Marketing Manager - Property Management
- Hays Marketing
- £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 18 Aug 2022
This company is an internationally dynamic and growing property management business with over 100+ colleagues in six countries across the world. This company believes in the stature of their portfolio which is why they take an innovative, proactive approach to building their portfolio. The company engages with a range of businesses to provide a simple and easy solution to various non-residential real estate projects.
Your new role
You will be joining a constantly developing and growing campaign team as of the main specialist and will be working to support both the UK, German and Russian market. This role is great for a digital marketer with experience or a deeper understanding in SEO marketing or social media marketing. This role will have support from the senior campaign manager and the Head of Digital. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for setting up, managing, and optimising all paid social and search advertising in the US & supporting the online activity.
* Optimising, planning and managing various online campaigns
* Assisting colleagues with the full execution of PPC and other digital campaigns
* Develop a campaign strategy for all paid media channels
* Stay ahead of the developments with online advertising
* Work together to manage and coordinate creative partners and stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
* 4 years or more of experience in digital marketing
* Experienced in paid search and paid social media
* Search Engine Optimisation (Google & Microsoft Ads)
* Social Media (Facebook Ads Manager & Twitter Ads)
* Google Analytics experience is advantageous
What you'll get in return
* 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
* A 3/2 hybrid working split
* The opportunity to lead the online campaign of a fast-growing international company to a higher level.
* A pleasant workplace in the centre of London, with an amazing team culture.
* The opportunity to work in an international team
* An inspiring and dynamic working environment with fun, smart and motivated colleagues
* Room for initiative and improvements, letting you have a significant impact on the business!
* And of course, a competitive salary (depending on experience) and benefits package, including health insurance; flexible working, pension package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role and is exactly what you are looking for to take your career to the next level, then click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and we will be in touch.
If this job is not the right one for you, but you are still actively seeking a new opportunity, please contact us for an confidential discussion on your career to find the right role!
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert