Exciting Digital Marketing Executive Position for a Digital Services Company!
Digital Marketing Executive
Your new company
Hays have partnered with a digital services business with international scope. The team are made up of creative technologists who combine their creativity and technical ability to generate outstanding digital services. You will be going into a fast-paced environment, so you need to be a confident self-starter with the ability to hit the ground running from the very start.
Your new role
The role is to support the head of marketing and brand in promoting the business and its activities across the UK and Middle East through the development, implementation, tracking and optimisation of a digital marketing strategy across channels including web, social media etc.
Working with the head of marketing and brand in the planning, execution, and management of digital marketing in the UK and ME, including:
* Managing and maintaining the UK and ME websites, including timely uploading of content, tracking, and analysing important metrics that affect website traffic and target audiences, optimising user experience and providing regular feedback on web performance.
* Creating a content plan and ensuring all content is SEO-optimised across the entire digital infrastructure including the web and social media.
* Developing and implementing UK and ME social media strategy and maximise profile across all campaigns and activities. Maintain our social media presence including posts, imagery, comments etc.
* Managing marketing generated leads via Hub Spot and reporting, as necessary.
* Organising and promoting industry events such as launches, networking events, webinars, and podcasts.
* Preparing regular internal reports that provide insight into performance of all marketing campaigns.
* Collaborate with wider international marketing team in sharing best practice, campaign activities and ideas.
* Maintaining industry relevancy by identifying and keeping up to date with the latest digital trends and tech developments in digital marketing
What you'll need to succeed:
* At least two years in digital communication and marketing, ideally in an agency environment.
* Must be a good all-rounder, however, strong writing and verbal ability paramount.
* Self-starter, can thrive in a fast-paced - sometimes chaotic - environment
* Results orientated.
* Good social/interpersonal skills.
* Social Media experience
* SEO experience
* A strong writer
What you'll get in return
* Competitive salary of up to £40,000
* Health Insurance
* Opportunity to get globally recognised certificates
* The chance to be part of an amazing global team
* Be part of a fun and collaborative working environment
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Flexible hybrid working
* Social events
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.