Exciting Senior Marketing Executive for a Leading Retailer!
Your new company
Your company is a well recognised and well respected retail brands, that is most known within the UK but the company does have an international presence, not only on a retail category but also within the travel category. Although the business is well established, the company is growing at exponential rate and there is a higher demand for the business to hire people within the business, hence a higher a demand for the marketing on these through numerous marketing channels and platforms.
Your new role
You will be coming into the business as the senior marketing executive, sitting within the recruitment team and you will be taking ownership of the marketing to assist the company to find the highest standard of potential employees to join the highly successful retail business. Playing a key supporting role in building and delivering the recruitment attraction strategy through the management of our social media, employer brand content, careers site and recruitment campaigns. This role is very fast paced and is looking for a strong marketer to join this area of the business (recruitment) and to lead on the marketing perspective.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this position, you must have the following requirements:
* At least 3-4 years marketing experience
* You must have strong social media experience (strategy, posting content and optimising on these platforms) ie. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
* You must be a strong in content ie. Writing content for social media, website etc. You must be able to demonstrate a portfolio of your work
* Previous experience working in employer branding or recruitment marketing is desirable but not
* You must also have extensive project work
* Experience across social media channels, including channel set activation, strategising and planning of content/campaigns
* Knowledge of CMS is desirable
* Website management is essential
What you'll get in return
If successful in this position, you shall receive the following:
* Competitive salary of up to £45k, dependent on experience
* 24 days paid holiday + bank holidays
* Your birthday off
* Hybrid model of working - 3 to 2 day split in their exciting Liverpool Street offices
* Competitive pension contribution
* Staff discount card for stores and online
* Finish at 4pm on a Friday
* Numerous opportunities to progress your marketing career - lots of learning and development opportunities
* Opportunities to join different marketing departments
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.