Marketing Manager, Royston -
The Company – Marketing Manager
Brand have exclusively partnered with an exciting business in Royston who are looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on, yet strategic marketer to drive the success of their new exciting venture in East Anglia with enormous scope!
Joining this large, family run business you will be offered great opportunities for the future, with fantastic opportunity to grow a team within 6 – 12 months. You’ll need to be keen to roll your sleeves and really get stuck in, and no 2 days will be the same!
This position is hybrid, will monthly travel required to meet the team in Manchester, to get your heads together and plan!
The Role – Marketing Manager
Supported by agencies, and the wider team, you will have the opportunity to really make this role your own. They’re looking for someone able to step back and see the bigger picture, then really get your teeth into it!
You will be an all rounder who enjoys all aspects of marketing across digital and branding, including content writing, multi-channel campaigns, creating collateral, and managing the marketing budget.
Requirements – Marketing Manager
- To be successful in this role you will be a self-starter who will thrive in an initial stand-alone role.
- You will be dynamic in your approach, and excited by the opportunity to help make a name for the business locally with the backing of a well-known company.
- You will have strategic and operational marketing experience at managerial level and want to develop in a continuously growing business.
- Ideally, you’ll have experience in either the property, science or technology sectors, but this isn’t essential.
Benefits – Marketing Manager
- Flexible hours and hybrid working
- 25 days holiday, plus birthday off and opportunity to buy and sell
- Life assurance
- Volunteer time
- Share scheme
- Retailer discounts
- Interest free-loans
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Healthcare cash plan
- Sabbatical up to 12 months every 5 years
Hybrid working is on offer with this one, and commutable locations include Cambridge, Bishop’s Stortford, Letchworth Garden City, Royston, Baldock, Duxford, Sawston, Saffron Walden, Hitchin, Stevenage, Foxton, Huntingdon and St Neots. They are also within walking distance of the train station.
Terms and Conditions
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.