Digital Marketing Executive - £35,000 - Publishing business, NW London
Marketing Executive - Publishing - Up to £35,000
Your new company:
A leading publishing business that was founded in 1924 but still remains definitive, incisive and unique, striving to entertain and inform in a spirit of independence. The business has a very talented editorial team that brings together unrivalled stories, from motor racing history, balanced by the most authoritative, outspoken and thought-provoking coverage of the modern sport, including Formula 1.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Head of Digital and will working with a team of experienced marketing professionals embarking on the following:
* Develop and execute fully integrated marketing campaigns that create visibility and engagement.
* Create, optimise and manage multiplatform competitions for the brand aimed at optimising data capturing for the company.
* Engage with customers through both online and offline channels for all stages of the sales funnel.
* Briefing and managing copywriting and design agencies.
* Write, edit and proofread copy for marketing collateral and campaigns.
* Collaboration and communication with other departments within the company.
* Regularly review campaign performance by utilising Google Analytics and ensure the delivery of ROI across all marketing channels.
* Implement and analyse all marketing campaigns used to drive brand awareness, traffic and sales.
What you'll need to succeed:
* 2 year+ previous experience.
* Experience using software to build and execute marketing communications i.e., Mailchimp, Hubspot, Dotdigital Understanding of writing content for web / email and ability to proofread and edit.
* Excellent management skills for managing numerous campaigns, across multiple channels.
* Knowledge of WordPress.
* Email marketing
What you'll get in return:
* Up to £35,000 in salary
* Clear career path designed for successful candidate
* 25 days holiday + bank holiday
* Flexible working / hybrid (3 days in the office)
* Excellent learning and development programme
* Quarterly social events
* Training opportunities
What to do now:
If this role is of interest to you, then please do 'apply below' with an up to date copy of your CV. If it matches with what my client is wanting, then I will be in touch