Job Title: Marketing Executive (Maternity Cover)
Salary: Up to £27,000 to £30,000 per annum
Job type: Permanent/Full-Time - Monday to Friday 9.30-5.30pm.
Harvey & Brockless are a speciality fine food company working with some of the finest food producers across the globe. This will be a predominantly B2B focussed role, with a small portion focussing on our B2C side of the business.
We are looking for a hungry, forward-thinking Marketing Executive to drive our marketing campaigns and take ownership of the brand. This is the chance to make a real impact as part of your marketing career with the freedom to put into practice your proven marketing skills and create real results.
The role will be based within the Head Office in Battersea, London with some remote working flexibility available.
A snapshot of the role:
Reporting to the Sales Director, the role of Marketing Executive is to implement and take ownership of the marketing strategies covering the complete Harvey & Brockless portfolio of brands.
This will require strong communication and coordination skills with external agencies, confident digital skills with experience in Adobe Creative Cloud preferred. You will be the main port of contact for Marketing across the business so the ability to project manage and problem solve in a fast-paced environment is a must.
This role is a maternity cover position, with a start date of July 2022. Once the maternity cover is complete, there may be a possibility to extend to a full-time contract.
Some of the core responsibilities of this role will include but are not limited to:
* Maintaining a consistent voice and brand image across all platforms including website content, social media, customer newsletters.
* Liaising and managing external digital marketing and design agencies to utilise their involvement in any required activity.
* Being responsible for anything visual throughout the company, whether that be advertising with magazines, any content for internal sales teams such as brochures and flyers, photography, visual signage, or any printed branding.
* Arranging small scale events for staff members with external long-term suppliers, planning masterclasses with chefs and ensuring that the requirements of suppliers on our marketing supplier plan are met.
* Being confident in working on packaging and amending artworks as and when required.
* Maintaining online ordering platform(s) for B2C side of business when required.
* Being confident in designing ad-hoc sales collateral whilst maintaining the strong brand guidelines.
* Owning all the social media content and producing visually engaging posts on a regular basis.
Experience and skills:
* Relevant marketing/design degree
* At least 1-2 years' experience working within digital marketing and/or design
* Confident in Adobe Creative Cloud preferred
* Excellent design judgement, attention to detail and quality assurance
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
What's in it for you?
* Competitive Salary
* Flexible working environment
* XX days holiday plus bank holidays
* Possibility to extend to a full-time role once the maternity contract is complete
* Amazing fine foods always available with staff discount!
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, B2B Marketing, Marketing Lead, Senior Marketing Coordinator, B2C Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Group Marketing Coordinator, Senior Marketing Associate, Marketing Specialist may also be considered for this role.