Graphic Design - permanent opportunity - CITB Peterborough - remote/hybrid - c£40k
I am working in partnership with CITB who lead the construction sector by example to ensure fairness, inclusion and respect for all. They seek to develop an organisation which reflects Britain's diverse population and their main objective is to create a culture that enables their customers to strive towards an organisational community that is reflective of today's society.
CITB is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join their in-house communications team. The Graphic Designers role is to take day-to-day responsibility of the production of designed materials in support of the wider communications team. Working effectively with internal and external stakeholders to produce engaging content for a wide range of channels.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
* Develop and deliver innovative and effective high quality visual media solutions both on and offline, in line with CITB brand guidelines
* Provide advice and guidance across the team and wider business on all aspects of design and how to optimise our visual communications
* Lead the development of a CITB media room, fit for a modern multi-media communications approach
* Work with colleagues to provide council with regards to design and style options
* Work closely with campaign managers to ensure concepts are developed into shareable drafts
* Act as a guardian of the CITB brand, while working closely with external creative agencies providing feedback where necessary
* To share creative ideas and feedback to the wider communications team virtually and in person
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience of multi-media design either in-house or within a face paced agency environment and have a strong portfolio demonstrating that they are highly creative and innovative.
Knowledge and Experience
* Qualified to degree level in Graphic Design on similar
* Minimum of 3 years' experience of multi-media design either in-house or within a face paced agency environment with a strong portfolio
* Experienced using the Adobe Creative Suite on an Apple Mac
* Track record of creating and using animation to deliver strong messages
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Highly creative and innovative
* Understand all forms of print and digital/social platforms
* Attention to detail with excellent organisation and communication skills
* Track record of setting up a new internal design function
* Experience in digital video editing
* Experience in still photography
* Have a keen interest in current and upcoming trends both with design and technology to keep designs and their presentation style relevant.
* 33 days holiday per year (Including bank holidays)
* Flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, cycle to work and insurance
* Pension scheme
* Employee discounts
* Long service awards
* CITB recognition scheme
* Employee assistance programme
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact me directly or click apply now with your up to date CV.