Your new company
Your new company is a Global sports retail firm which is leading in the industry! They work on a multinational scale, and they have developed into a full multichannel shopping experience for their customers which include over 40 stores across the UK. They are looking for a Web Analyst to come in and join their team, and to be part of an amazing, active, sports loving culture!
Your new role
In this position, you will be responsible for a range of analytics projects for the e-commerce website, working alongside the Senior Web Analyst within the CRO & UX team. You will work with Google Analytics, Data Studio, Content Square and related tools to monitor and report on marketing campaigns and website improvements (CRO projects). You will be one of the go-to people to ensure that every digital decision is made with data in mind. This will include using visualisation tools to report on performance, and training other users on how to use web data to improve processes.
What you'll need to succeed
* Passion for numbers and analysis
* Familiar with Google Analytics (or Adobe Analytics)
* Skilled at data visualisation (e.g. Data Studio, Tableau or Power BI)
* Good Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets skills, including pivot tables
* Good communication skills
* Organised and able to prioritise projects
What you'll get in return
* Career progression - your opportunities for progression are endless!
* Hybrid Working Model (3 Days in office)
* Quarterly Bonus
* 9 % Pension Contribution
* Shareholding & Profit-sharing scheme - We're one big international family who exclusively co-owns our business and shares the profit we make with our employees.
* Free access to sports facilities - We have state of the art facilities in our head office including Gym, Rooftop MUGA, Table Tennis, Dance studio, Golf simulators and more!
* Cycle to work scheme - At least 25% discount on a bike of your choice.
* 30% staff discount on our business products
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.