Marketing Manager £40,000 - £60,000
Your new company
This company is looking for a creative-thinking Marketing Manager who can help grow the value of the brand internationally through clever market positioning of our Company and its brands using digital and traditional marketing methods.
Your new role
* Work closely with the CEO and sales leaders in developing effective global and local marketing strategies to drive profitable sales and new client acquisition.
* Develop and grow awareness of the brands online and offline in key markets.
* Manage websites and social media footprint
* Reporting responsibility for delivery of the e-commerce sales budget across Group companies.
* Responsibility for control of the marketing budget delivering all marketing activity within agreed budgetary limits.
* Responsibility for all aspects of brand management.
* Manage successful product launches internationally.
* Develop and report the key metrics or "Key Performance Indicators" for the Marketing department.
What you'll need to succeed
-Previous success in managing the Marketing function in a business internationally
-Experience with website design and implementation
-Strong understanding of video-based marketing, social media, strategy and best practice.
-Working knowledge of SEO and PPC techniques
-Extensive work with agencies and suppliers
What you'll get in return
-Competitive salary between £40,000 - £60,000
-25 days holiday + bank holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.