Communications Manager (Remote)
- Hays Marketing
- Up to £450.00 per day + LTD/UMBRELLA Outside IR35
- Closing date
- 15 Aug 2022
- Experience Level
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your New Company
Your new company Being one of the leading Pharmaceutical organisations this is a fantastic opportunity to manage communications for one of the most important and transformative programmes within R&D. Working with a diverse set of people you will use proven and engaging modes of communication to bring this strategic project to life and inspire and keep informed the R&D community.
Your new role
You will develop an internal communications plan and agenda featuring innovative solutions to enhance employee engagement, why the programme is important, what staff should expect and when and help celebrate key milestones and achievements. Typical Accountabilities:
* Define the communications and engagement strategy and plan
* Work with the programme team to define the focus of communications and develop content
* Develop and maintain the editorial calendar and messaging
* Engage and energise teams around the programme
* Partner with experts in Discovery to co-create impactful, accessible scientific communications that tell the Early Oncology story (including publications, postcards, congress activity)
* Provide strategic counsel to the Discovery leadership teams on their approach to internal and external communications
* Collaborate with communications leads across the enterprise to tell an integrated and collaborative story
* Collaborate with external communications agencies on campaigns and events
* Prior experience 5 years + in a strategic communications role - Pharma / R&D
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to clearly articulate complex scientific information into effective and compelling communication that is appropriate for the level of audience
* Strong influencing, networking and team working skills
* A proven track record of delivering tasks in a timely manner
* PhD or MSc in Life science
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert