Director of PR - £110k + bonus & benefits - Digital Marketing Agency - Central London (Hybrid)
Your New Company
This Digital Marketing Agency is fast paced and are looking to expand their rapidly growing and dynamic team. The company is filled with driven self-starter, who create incredible media marketing and communications - particularly working with tech companies.
They offer a 360 service to their clients such as brand strategy, digital products, content + SEO, marketing just to name a few.
Your New Role
As the PR Director, you will oversee all the company's media strategies for clients, brands and business partners. You will be supporting and working closely with the rest of the PR department to achieve team goals, delivering excellent PR campaigns, alongside aiding in internal and external media channels on relevant news and updates.
This role will include exciting creative freedom to pitch campaigns and projects, corporate and reactive media strategies while mentoring the rest of your team to produce innovative work.
Research and Strategy:
* Work and confer with the Agency Director and other leaders to provide ideation and solutions for communications that align with the clients marketing aspirations
* Conduct research and data to elevate your understand of the PR climate, emerging trends, as well as the clients needs regarding target audience
* Write out work schedules while monitoring progress within the department
* Supporting and managing the PR team in London consisting of four people, whilst also collaborating and supervising the Team in the U.S.
* Develop a set criteria for yourself and the wider team to effectively measure your progress, what is working, and areas to improve
* You will be in control of managing recruitment for the team, performance reviews, promotions and so fourth
* Write up work schedules and organising the teams prioritise within the day
* Utilise critical thinking and expertise to aid and guide clients to produce the most effective and appropriate message for their campaign
* Dealing with challenging press for companies or individuals, so must be comfortable with reactive press and crisis communications
* Will head up and oversee the conception, development, and implementation of PR
* Lay out a coherent crisis communications plan
* Take the lead on internal and external PR strategies
What You'll Need to Succeed
* Ideally 10+ years' experience in a similar role within a corporate background - but are incredibly open to profiles from a variety of experience
* Experience managing a team (3-6 people) - Recruiting, upskilling & performance monitoring etc
* Will already have established relationships with PR Agencies and Journalists
* Exceptional written and verbal skills to use for presentation, briefs, stakeholder meetings, social media content and targeted, niche content - understanding their needs
* Has experience navigating legal affairs and crisis communications
* Adaptable work style that allows you to work efficiently across different teams and multiple projects at once
* Knowledge or experience in broadcast news media is a bonus for this role
* Strong stakeholder management & influencing skills
What You Will Get in Return
* Competitive Salary up to £110k, dependent on experience
* Bonus based on performance
* Private Health care and cash plan
* Life Insurance coverage - up to 4x your annual salary
* Season Ticket Loan
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Allowance of 25 days annual leave and statutory UK Public Holidays
* In office social events and wellbeing initiatives
* Hybrid working arrangement and flexible hours
* The opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing team
* Regular social events within the company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click the apply now button with an up-to-date copy of your CV, I will contact you if your experience is relevant.