Our client is seeking to find an experienced Brand Communications Manager to support, protect and enhance the reputation by promoting a positive brand perception of the organisation - through effective management of the global brand and MarComms Activity
- Act as Brand Guardian
- Global Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior brand specialist to join this globally recognised FTSE200 in a key global position.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Support the ongoing development, refinement and implementation of brand strategy, VI and brand guidelines.
- Day-to-day management of the global brand Digital Asset Management system.
- Work with external agencies to produce brand and marketing communication materials.
- Champion the brand internally, ensuring brand integrity is upheld and maintained.
- Provide practical brand advice, direction, sign-off of materials and tactical support across the business as required - as the main point of contact for the ‘brand support’ helpdesk.
- Maintain and evolve brand-related policies and standards – Groupwide for all relevant communication channels.
- Provide analysis of marketing communication channels with regards to their impact on brand awareness, reputation and relevance, in support of determining how best to strategically position the brand against its competitors
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in executing brand strategy, acting as the brand guardian for a major global (ideally corporate) brand – gained agency-side or inhouse.
- Expert in brand awareness, with a clear understanding of brand management.
- International mindset, use to working with different cultures and business environments.
- Manage and monitor budgets and financial reporting.
- Brief and manage third-party agencies, contractors and suppliers.
- Demonstrate strong verbal reasoning and numeracy skills.
- Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator knowledge advantageous Ability to build a strong personal relationship at various levels.
- Proven hands-on and pragmatic approach
If you are interested, and meet the above requirements, please do not hesitate to reach out to Jack @ VMA Group at Jpascoe@VMAGROUP.com
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter