Our client, one of the UK’s largest insurance providers, are hiring for an experienced and pro-active Marketing Executive to join their marketing team. You’ll demonstrate the ability to deliver excellent marketing campaigns across multiple channels to communicate with their 1.3 million customers and members.
As an experienced Marketing Executive, you will join an award-winning team to build and drive marketing campaigns throughout 2022 and into the future. You’ll have experience in email marketing, campaign management, copywriting, and events marketing.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Developing, designing and managing marketing campaigns across various channels, including email, website, events, etc.
• Producing web content and marketing materials
• Identify new ways to improve the effectiveness of marketing campaigns while managing costs
• Working closely with internal and external parties,
• Monitor competitor marketing activities and develop an understanding of emerging marketing practices
• Produce reports and monitor campaign success
Key skills and experience required:
• Strong communication and relationship building skills
• Organisational, copywriting and email marketing experience
• Previous experience of working on successful marketing campaigns, including online and offline channels
• Strong knowledge of Life Insurance and Protection, Investments, Equity Release, or general knowledge of financial services is desirable
• Qualification in marketing (CIM/ACIM) or a similar field is preferable
If you’re interested in applying for this position or you would like to find out more information please contact Callum Williams @ VMA Group on Tel. 07788210901 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.