Our client, a fast growing marketing and technology specialist in the online gambling industry, is looking for an ambitious PPC Executive who is keen to progress their career in digital marketing. The PPC Executive will support, optimize and scale multi-channel paid marketing campaigns across various markets, while monitoring and reporting on campaign performance.
Key Responsibilities will Include:
• Aiding in the management of budgets for PPC campaigns across multiple channels and markets
• Analyse data to monitor campaign performance and identify new opportunities
• Carrying out campaign experiments, A/B testing and writing ad copy
• Compiling reports for management
• Ensuring a positive ROI
• Develop new and innovative PPC campaigns
Key Skills and Experience Required:
• 1-2 years experience of PPC platforms, such as Google Ads
• Experience of running Search Campaigns, Display Campaigns, or UAC
• Experience of data analysis
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Interest in digital marketing
• Undergraduate degree in Business or Mathematics/Economics, and at least one numerical A-level
What We Can Offer:
• 23 days annual leave (option to buy and see 3 days)
• Breakfast and lunch prepared by team chef
• Company-based performance bonus
• Hybrid working policy (Wednesday and Friday work from home)
• Free gym membership
• Free private healthcare
If you’re interested in applying for this position or you would like to find out more information please contact Callum Williams @ VMA Group on Tel. 07788210901 or email: email@example.com
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.