Exciting new opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join a world leading provider of healthcare services.
The successful candidate will be a technical marketer, responsible for helping to shape all email and paid media strategy for the business and will have experience managing performance marketing channels & analytics.
Would suit an agency or in house applicant.
Remote working with one or two days in London office a month.
- Focus on PPC & email as key channel responsibilities
- Managing email lifecycle campaigns from acquisition, through to conversion, retention and reactivation
- Implementation tracking of paid media campaigns from activation, optimisation and reporting
- Collaboration with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Ability to evaluate end to end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Track / optimise spend based on performance of channel activity
- Plan, execute, and measure conversion tests whilst supporting with weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and analysis
- Research, test and scale new customer acquisition channels, techniques and technologies
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing email, PPC, SEO and programmatic display advertising campaigns
- Knowledge across Content (including video) and Social Media as well as current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools. (eg Google Analytics)
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Bachelor degree in marketing or any business-related degree
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing further, please get in touch with your ASAP with your current CV
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.