Senior Digital & Communications Executive - Law firm
Senior Digital & Communications Executive - Law firm, £40000-£45000, London, Hybrid
Your new company is based in the heart of London but also internationally and is a premium brand providing the top-quality legal advice. This company feels strongly about creativity and collaboration and is looking for a new senior digital and communications executive that will bring this to the business. They are looking for an individual with good communication skills and will optimise the company's digital strategy.
* SEO and PPC strategy development
* Responsible for website development proposals
* Ensure that content is regularly delivered across a wide variety of channels and media.
* Being able to analyse data to establish strong engagement.
* Being able to analyse and optimise digital performance using Google Analytics, Hotjar and Vuture.
What you will need to succeed:
* To be able to work individually but also as a small team.
* To be creative and driven.
* To be able to pick things up quickly, and strong organisational skills in order to multitask
* To be confident in your ability to lead on projects and put forward new ideas.
* Strong data analysis and reporting skills
* Strong understanding of key social platforms and their advertising modules; Hootsuite; Google Analytics; Google Ads; and Wordpress.
* Design skills is ideal but not essential.
What you will get in return:
* Competitive salary of £40000-£45000
* 25 days of annual leave
* Contribution to the pension scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance
* Season Ticket Loan
What to do now
If you are interested in this role, click the 'apply now' button to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us. If this job is not quite right for you, but are interested in a new job position, please do call us for a confidential discussion about your opportunities.