Job Title: New Business Adviser
Location: Initially on site for induction and training and then hybrid working options available. Offices are based in Exeter
Salary: £21,500 - £23,000 depending on experience + Company Bonus + Great Benefits
Job type: Full Time
Flexible working: we offer a range of flexible working options
Come and join us at The Exeter
Recognised as one of the UK's Great Places to work, we're an award-winning healthcare and protection insurance specialist.
We're here to provide people with a real alternative to other major insurers, using our profits to pay claims, supporting our customers though times of illness and providing a best-in-class experience.
As a registered Investors in People employer, we ensure we value every member of our team and seek to maximise the potential that everyone who joins us brings with them.
To find out more about The Exeter visit our website or find us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for a New Business Adviser to work within our New Business Team.
Supporting Independent Financial Advisers on a first call resolution basis over the phone and processing of new applications. Our Advisers provide front-line support in the delivery of a first-class customer experience and are expected to build rapport and confidence with all our supporting intermediaries.
* Can demonstrate excellent results within a customer service environment
* A confident person who can express themselves clearly when dealing with independent financial advisers
* The ability to be able to multi task whilst ensuring your quality of work is maintained to a high standard
* The ability to absorb and retain information about our products, procedures and systems
* You are a team player who understands the need to get on with others at all levels in a professional environment
* The drive for personal development and training with the opportunity to study for industry qualifications
* You must have the right to work in the UK
* Plan for the future with our generous pension scheme
* Enjoy life with a minimum 24 days' holiday plus Bank & Public Holidays
* Take a break with an extra day off on your Birthday
* Make a difference with 2 days paid leave each year for volunteering
* Peace of mind for loved ones with free life cover (four times salary)
* Feel protected by free income protection cover
* Look after your health with free health insurance
* Annual Company Bonus Scheme
Applications close 24th July 2022
Click on APPLY NOW and you will be redirected to The Exeter website to submit your CV.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Telemarketing, Technical Sales, Field Sales, Sales Coordinator, Product Specialist, Business Development Manager, Key Sales, Business Developer, Senior Sales Development, Account Manager, New Business Advisor may also be considered for this role.