Digital Marketing Specialist - London City - Permanent, full-time - £40,000 - £45,000 - Professional Services
Vacancy - Digital Marketing Specialist at Leading tech firm, £40000-45000, London, hybrid working
Your new company:
Your new company is based in Central London but operates in 6 different countries. Their tech schemes have reached over 7 million households so far and they are now looking for a creative individual that will be responsible for paid social advertising, social marketing, and online campaigns.
Your new role
In your new role, you will be responsible for:
* Managing and setting up paid social and online search marketing.
* Working with the US and supporting online activity in the UK markets
* Advising on targeting, budgeting and testing opportunities.
* Ensuring that iChoosr is visible on a wide variety of paid advertising channels.
* Aligning the online campaign strategy with the general campaign strategy.
* Online campaigns
What you need to succeed:
* Search Engine Advertising (Google & Microsoft Ads)
* Social Media (Facebook Ads Manager & Twitter Ads)
* 4 years or more of experience in online advertising
* Experienced in paid social media and paid search.
* Bachelor's and/or master's degree
* Excellent communicator
What you will get in return:
* Competitive salary of £40000-£45000
* Health insurance and pension package
* Flexible working
* Being able to work with an international team.
What to do now?
If you are interested in this role, click the 'apply now' button to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us. If this job is not quite right for you, but are interested in a new job position, please do call us for a confidential discussion about your opportunities.