Senior Marketing Executive, Stevenage -
This is an exciting time to join a growing, forward-thinking start-up!
If you are a generalist marketer with a minimum 4 years experience this could be the role for you!
If you shine ambition and entrepreneurial energy then do not hesitate and apply today!
Our client is a really exciting start up, just coming out of an 18 month pilot of their conveyancing service which has been designed to take the stress out of buying and selling homes in the UK.
The recently appointed Head of Marketing is looking for their first hire of a Senior Marketing Executive, to support with a range of tasks from content creation, to google analytics and helping build the marketing team.
This role comes with some amazing benefits – hybrid working, flexi hours, 25 days holiday + BH, a budget to spend on items for the office, wellbeing days and more!!
The Role – Senior Marketing Executive
As Senior Marketing Executive this role offers lots of variety, on any given day you could:
- Write and edit blogs, tips and insight pieces
- Respond to inbound enquiries via email and Social Media
- Develop and deliver email marketing campaigns
- Create multi-media digital content including social media posts, video, podcasts etc.
- Administer monthly budgets
- Analyse and report on web traffic
- Undertake competitive analysis
- Research Market Trends
The Requirements – Senior Marketing Executive
In order to be considered for this role you will ideally have:
- Minimum 4 years marketing experience
- Experience setting up a CRM (Hubspot, MailChimp, InTouch)
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Eye for design – creative using Canva, Adobe Suite or Similar
- Must be ambitious, pragmatic and have an understanding of ROI
- HTML coding would be advantageous but not essential
- Team player
Due to the location of their Stevenage based head office this role is commutable from most parts of Hertfordshire including, Hitchin, Hertford, Luton, Hatfield, Royston and Bishop’s Stortford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.