An enthusiastic SEO Executive is needed to join a boutique SEO agency. Working from home expect to be responsible for the smooth day-to-day delivery of high-quality SEO work.
With a reputation for delivering outstanding marketplace and competitor research driven SEO, this resourceful agency creates a bespoke roadmap to maximise the SEO potential of their clients websites. They now have a rare opportunity for a SEO Executive to join their small, supportive team.
Joining as an SEO Executive you will assist in the planning, execution, and optimisation of SEO campaigns. On a day-to-day basis you will work on specific client accounts, plan, and execute SEO campaigns, as well as plan, brief, and optimise content for client websites. You will track, analyse, and report on SEO campaign performance; liaise with clients to suggest improvements; identify new trends and anything else necessary to deliver amazing SEO results for clients.
To qualify… You should have SEO experience with clients either in agency or freelance, and a CV that demonstrates:
- The results delivered for clients
- A good understanding of technical SEO
- Excellent on page optimising skills
- Excellent content planning and briefing
- Great communications skills, time-management, and organisation skills
- The ability to digest and analyse results and suggest improvements
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Excellent Excel / Google Spreadsheet / Google Docs skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious SEO Executive who is looking to join a small, supportive company where they can really grow their skills and experience.