Brand Manager- Healthcare - upto £400 day rate - 6 month contract
Your new company
* Location: London- once a week
* Start date- ASAP
* Inside IR35
* £300-£400 day rate
* 6 month contract
Your new role
* To act as the brand owner and advocate for the company nationally.
* Ensure that the brand is understood by all employees and that it is expressed in a distinctive and consistent manner across all touch points (communications; products and services; environments; behaviours)
* Support the Senior Brand Comms Manager and Director of Brand with MU Brand Comms activity
* Support the Senior Brand Manager in the development and evolution of the global brand guidelines and where required, develop and hone visual identity and tone of voice for the UK market
* Make sure the brand is understood by employees and their role to deliver it. Provide necessary inductions and training to the company and 3rd parties to embed the brand in the business and response to challenges and questions as they arise across the BU
* Provide guidance on Brand Architecture and Naming to support BUs. Liaise with legal teams as required
* Work with Brand Legal on all Brand Register and Trademark requirements
* Brand Compliance: Responsible for specific BU Brand Protection ICRMA requirements. To review the BUs and support with action plans as required
* Day to day contact with 3rd party suppliers: briefing, analysing and directing input and output.
* Brief creative agencies on brand communications, review progress and direct / feedback as required
* Brief and manage media agencies: proposal requests, analyse output and feedback on all media plans to drive commercial success and effective cost per leads.
* Brief insight agency on brand communications success: brief on campaign effectiveness, target setting and interpret to drive communication strategy
* Brief media effectiveness agency: sourcing all data to feed into the programme and provide output for stakeholder engagement
* Day to day stakeholder management across a wide range of stakeholders including Head of / Director / Senior Director roles. From meeting participation through to writing and making presentations
* Co-ordinate 3rd party / agency reviews by Director of Brand and Head of BUs
* Be the Brand point of contact for Brand approvals processes
* Drive and share best practice across the BU
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.