Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Specialist - £300 Day Rate (UMB) - 4 month contract - Leeds
Your new company
Governmentally Owned Independent Institution
Your new role
* Hybrid Working (1-2 days in Leeds office PW)
* £300 day rate (UMB)
* ASAP start
* 4 Months (with opportunity to extend)
A vital part of the CEO's initial plan of deliverables to end year is on Stakeholder Management, which sits largely in the Communications team but is shared in part with the CEO's office around CEO and Chair-led events.
The Bank need an interim Communications Specialist to:
* Manage the stakeholder engagement process around external speaking requests, including logging requests, managing relationships with external parties, working with CEO's Private Secretary and the Communications team to put recommendations to seniors on which events to attend,
* Taking a strategic view based on communications priorities.
* Support the CEO's office to prepare briefing, liaising with communications and wider policy/ impact teams to coordinate briefing.
* Manage core lines for the department, process and draft FOIs and Parliamentary queries Manage core lines for the department, process and draft FOIs and Parliamentary queries.
Core Role Accountabilities
* Support the stakeholder engagement process around external speaking requests including logging requests.
* Managing relationships with external parties.
* Working with the CEO's Private Secretary and the Communications team to put recommendations to seniors on which events to attend.
* Taking a strategic view based on the communication functions priorities.
* Supporting the CEO's office to prepare briefings.
* Liaising with communications and wider policy/impact teams to coordinate briefing.
* Process and draft FOIs and Parliamentary queries
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong organisational skills and drafting skills.
* Good relationship management abilities.
* Comfortable representing the organisation to externals and presenting to seniors.
* Experience of working with senior leaders.
* Managing independent workflow and building relationships.
* Ideally 2-5 years at EA or junior communications/stakeholder management role.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.