Exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing and Brand lead to join a global Financial Services firm.
The successful applicant will be responsible for brand strategy, governance, employer branding, marketing & communications.
London based, hybrid working.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Primary marketing lead across EMEA with dotted lines into all global regions
- Senior business strategy development and leading on marketing campaigns and planning across the firm’s internal and external stakeholders
- Senior stakeholder & client engagement – key element of role
- Leading relationship with HR leading talent development processes
- Marketing generalist, confident across all channels
- 360 campaign execution at a regional level and also liaising with global colleague’s for company-wide synergy
- Liaise with brand and paid media team, and lead on media strategy, brief writing, creative execution including video content at both regional and global level
- Act as brand ambassador
Skills and Experience:
- 12+ years’ experience across content, brand strategy, creative, PR/Communications & stakeholder engagement
- Strong relationship builder, comfortable with influencing both internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced brand strategist
- Very comfortable working in fast paced environment and agility in responding to challenges
- Used to operating in large companies
- Management of internal teams and external agencies
- Degree level education
In return, we offer a comprehensive benefits plan to help you meet your health and wellness, financial and lifestyle needs:
- Competitive salary plus performance bonus
- A flexible, diverse and inclusive working culture
- Great opportunities to develop and progress in your career
- Generous Pension Plan
- Medical insurance
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing further, please get in touch ASAP with your current CV
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.