Regional Communications Officer - Permanent job to start ASAP -London -£30,000 -Hybrid working
This role is to work amongst a supportive community, within a prestigious, international charitable organisation. Currently recruiting for an inspiring individual who will be devoted on building a modern and relevant reputation using traditional, digital, social media strategies and communicating with strong contacts with multi-media channels.
* Supporting PR & Communications managers, Corps Officers, and colleagues in your region, to deliver, develop and evaluate external communication strategies and promote the ways they are devoted to helping their local community.
* Deliver news stories and coverage in regional media in print, broadcast, and digital formats.
* Be proactive to media activity.
* Work on delivering national campaigns with creative and engaging insight for external communications on multi-platform content, including social media channels.
* Being empathetic towards vulnerable people or people with complex lives and enforcing positive relations.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Worked within the charity sector, in a communications role.
* Experience of writing case studies, stories, and press releases.
* Must be a strong writer who can write clear accurate and concise copy.
* Be able to communicate with a range of stakeholders
* Ideally passionate about the charity sector.
* Someone who understands reputational risk.
* Qualifications such as CIPR diploma or NUJ (This is desired not essential)
* Proven expertise in media relations along with experience of working with digital channels.
* 25 days annual leave + bank holiday.
* £30,000 per annum.
* Contributory pension scheme.
* Respected employee assistant program.
* Hybrid working available (1-2 days in the office).
* Locations include Kent and Central London.
* Season ticket loan.
If this role is of interest, please do apply ASAP with an up-to-date word version of your CV highlighting all your relevant experience. This role closes on the 14th of July but please do not wait until the closing date to apply as we are reviewing candidates for this role ASAP.
Any queries or to discuss other potential roles please call me to discuss.