Your new company
My client is a leading Professional Development body; with over 30,000 members and 100 years' of history, they are a strong voice within their community and offer professional training, qualifications and development. Due to expansion and progression of teams we are seeking a Marketing Content Manager to work with the organisation in Berkshire on a flexible, hybrid basis.
Your new role
In this role, you will be responsible for the organisation's content strategy and editorial direction, which is central to the brand's engagement and voice. As the Marketing Content Manager you will need to ensure that all content has maximum impact through the right formats and channels, with the objective of driving engagement, leads and revenue.
You will create compelling content for print and digital sources, manage a small team of Content Executives also creating and managing a range of content. You will proof, edit and publish content from internal and external sources, as well as managing the publishing and repurposing of content across a range of platforms; blogs, newsletters, email marketing, social media, webinars, podcasts etc. You will also have control of web platforms - not only creating and editing content for the web but managing performance and optimising the sites to ensure content is performing as desired.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience of digital marketing communications, social media and/or content creation at a strategic level, including measurement and reporting
* Experience with CMS' and managing content structures and performance online
* Experience of or interest in managing and developing direct reports
* Excellent copywriting and communication skills across multiple formats
* A creative mind, with strong attention to detail
* The ability to work effectively across cross-functional teams and with external agencies - a good relationship builder at all levels
* A willingness to learn and develop your skills
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £40,000 plus benefits including 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, contributory pension scheme, life assurance, continued professional development support, access to the Perkbox benefits platform and several more. Standard hours are 35 per week, 9am-5pm, with hybrid working arrangements offering up to 3 days home working per week. This role would suit applicants with some exposure to management who are looking to take a step up into a larger team management role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.