Cooperate Communications Executive (Internal/External), up to 40K, Full time - Leading Industrial group
About your new company:
Our Client is one of the world's leading specialist insurance groups operating globally. As an international insurance group with over 1000 employees with offices in over 40 different locations.. Your role involves: This role is best suited for a hard working individual who is looking for the next step in their career. This position involves working in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment working with a small, collaborative team. Candidates applying should display an exceptional knowledge of General Marketing (i.e content creation, writing skills, Social Media skills and the ability to speak with senior level individuals) This position will allow full control over the internal and external communications and will report into the Head of Corporate Communications, supporting the company's activities.
Job duties include:
* Working closely with the Head of Cooperate communications
* Collaborate and engage with our global market teams
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment is ESSENTIAL
* Manage content across all our channels and increase engagement with external audiences
* Keep up to date with latest digital communication trends
* Exceptional writing skills
* Ability to be involved in all aspects of projects from admin tasks to delivering events
What you'll need to succeed:
* The Individual must display high levels of copywriting skills, grammar and proof reading skills
* Experience working with a large cooperate
* Able to work in a fast paced environment
* Good creative and problem solving skills
* Highly organised and capable of prioritising multiple projects
* Experience of using up to date social media and digital communication channels
* Experience in the financial services
* Passion for communications and the desire to learn and take on new challenges.
What you'll get in return:
* Competitive salary
* Career development
* Opportunity to work for a large scale and influential international company
* Wide range of benefits such as pension, health and wellbeing schemes
* Working with a creative and collaborative team environment with the opportunity to progress from within
* 25 days Holiday + bank holidays
* Hybrid working
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.