Content Designer - £450 day rate - 3 month contract - Healthcare/Insurance
* £450 day rate
* Hybrid working - Greater Manchester
* 3 month contract - ASAP start
Your new company
Healthcare Insurance Company - one of the UK's largest healthcare specialists
Your new role
A Content Designer creates user centred content for all areas of the business. You'll need to monitor the progress of the brief, ensuring timely delivery at all stages and communicate the progress to team members.
You will be responsible for writing UX copy across web and will be able to discuss your writing, research, ideas and thought processes in an open and collaborative format.
Content designers are responsible for researching, creating, playing back, updating and reviewing content at all stages of the end-to-end user journey. At this level they will:
* Be comfortable using evidence, data and research to make content decisions
* Build relationships to focus on the needs of the user and to influence stakeholders
* Contribute to and use the style guides and content patterns
* Work collaboratively
* Support with the MMS and sign off process
* Contribute to content design conversations within the team
What you'll need to succeed
* You are aware of and understand agile methodology and can apply an agile mindset to your work.
* You can work in a fast-paced, evolving environment and use an iterative and flexible approach to enable rapid delivery.
* You can use a range of tools and platforms to plan and manage your work.
Content concepts and prototyping.
* You work with UX and UI designers to create content and assess layout within a wireframe.
* You support with testing and are able to interpret data to optimise content and change designs based on your findings.
Stakeholder relationship management.
* You have a good working relationship with stakeholders and you work to understand their needs.
* You feel comfortable asking them questions and involving them in your process, you understand the value this brings to the end product.
Strategic thinking. You support the creation and development of strategies and policies.
* You contribute to iterating and improving processes and guidelines.
* You can formulate hypotheses, gain insights from data and user research and make decisions on findings. You understand the range of different users who might access content and services and can identify their needs based on evidence.
* You can translate user stories into content that meets users' needs.
* You can use quantitative and qualitative data about users to turn user insights into outcomes.
User-centred content design.
* You design content to meet user needs and make complex language and processes easy to understand. You can present the right information in the right format for what users need.
* You have robust experience of writing and editing.
* You write in plain language in a way that users understand, making information accessible to all.
* You understand accessibility requirements and can design content that works with common assistive technologies.
* You use data, research and evidence to review and evaluate content to make improvements.
* You consistently and effectively apply content standards and style guidelines to your work.
* You work to continuously improve content and understand why content lifecycle management is important.
* You can work autonomously.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.