Great opportunity for a Paid Social focused Digital Marketing Executive to support the Digital Marketing team for a leading UK Health Insurance Provider
Fully remote role.
The successful candidate will have hands-on Paid Social experience is required and knowledge of other channels is also desirable.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver the day-to-day execution of the B2C and B2C paid media strategy to support the achievement of relevant acquisition targets
- Facilitate the delivery of our paid media marketing activities, whilst working closely with the Direct Growth team, to ensure activity is aligned and supports our integrated data-led marketing strategy to grow audiences and acquisition throughout the three-stage funnel of Promise, Prove and Promote
- Feed into and maintain a digital channel testing agenda & regular optimisation cadence to support always-on campaigns and identify high-priority pilots
- Provide regular reporting, analysis and insight to highlight the story behind our actual and forecasted paid media performance, working closely and collaborating with a wide range of relevant stakeholders
- Working with the Research and Insights team, the Product team and the Clinical team to better understand the relevance of our products and services within target markets in order to identify promotional opportunities
- Ensuring that customer communications and interactions with us across all channels are clear and consistent, reflecting the brand and product proposition as well as being compliant with relevant regulatory requirements through a managed sign off process
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing department to make sure campaigns and activities are planned, executed and optimised, as well as sharing your insight on opportunities for growth
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in high-performing B2C and/or B2B Paid Media marketing campaigns and strategies that have successfully delivered growth and business performance. This can be within an agency or in-house marketing team but hands-on activation of campaigns is essential
- Familiarity with the use of data to deliver audience based targeted, cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience with marketing platforms and technologies (such Google, Facebook and LinkedIn), whilst additional experience of marketing automation and CRM systems (Salesforce) is advantageous
- Understanding of digital data analytics, with experience in attribution modelling preferrable, but not essential
- Experienced in stakeholder management and developing robust business relationships
- Healthcare sectors/ regulated industries is advantageous, though not essential
In return, we offer a comprehensive benefits plan to help you meet your health and wellness, financial and lifestyle needs:
- Fully remote working
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- A flexible, diverse and inclusive working culture
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Free healthcare
- Free dentalcare
- Generous Pension Plan
- Great opportunities to develop and progress in your career
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing further, please get in touch with your ASAP with your current CV
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.