Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Hybrid - Croydon/Home
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
About Mortgage Brain
We are a market-leading fintech business who design, develop, and deliver end-to-end software solutions for mortgage advisers, lenders, and corporate clients. We have over 100 people in our Mortgage Brain family with offices in Croydon, London, Ipswich and Bromsgrove, and have a flexible working attitude. We are proud of our open, trusted and transparent family culture.
We have an envied market reputation, great people, awesome clients and an exciting tech roadmap ahead. We're looking for a passionate marketeer to help us strengthen our audience engagement through stand-out campaigns and event.
About the role and who we're looking for
We want another passionate marketeer to join us. Someone who loves to be part of a successful team, has a can-do mindset and is driven by results. A creative thinker, a brilliant storyteller, likes data and an organisational genius. Does this sound like you?
The standout candidate will be part of our small and fabulously formed marketing team, working alongside our lead designer and marketing assistant, reporting to our new Head of Marketing.
Everyday will be different! This role is fast-paced and has a wide remit that involves managing marketing campaigns, events, surveys, merchandise and reporting.
Main duties and responsibilities
* Identify and implement short and long-term campaigns to support the marketing strategy across all revenue streams, including analysis of campaign successfulness and online audience needs to strengthen engagement and the company's share of voice
* Co-ordinate marketing activities with a portfolio of lenders and corporate customers
* Research and identify suitable events for the business to partake in, including awards and speaking opportunities to support marketing objectives
* Support presence
* Be a champion of the customer's voice, taking the lead on customer engagement and satisfaction campaigns including the dissemination and presentation of surveys
* Perform periodic customer and competitor analysis to ensure campaigns are attuned to the promotion and delivery of a varied calendar of internal and external events, including coordinating marketing collateral and logistics for internal team members across all events such as webinars, seminars and speaking opportunities
* Promote and support event logistics for our successful Mortgage Vision events
* Provide monthly campaign reports that include key performance metrics to monitor and optimise future activities and ROI
* Manage the acquisition, creation, signoff, and dissemination of case studies/testimonials including maintaining a record of approved materials and contacts for future reference
* Update and maintain the full portfolio of electronic, print, and digital marketing materials
* Provide marketing support as required for the company's sales teams and key corporate relationships
* Carry out general marketing administration duties as required
* Creating engaging content, video and images for use on social media
Required professional qualities
* A minimum of 3 years' experience working within highly expectant business-to-business environments
* A marketing or business-related degree
* A self-starter attitude with strong organisational skills and high attention to detail
* Experience in planning social media and marketing campaigns
* The ability to communicate clearly and effectively
* Demonstrable experience in delivering marketing campaigns to engage multiple audiences
* Comfortable working with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally
* Experience with campaign and/or web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
* Ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of performance metrics such as customer lifetime value, cost per lead, and return on investment
* Knowledge and experience of working within financial services or a financial technology business is desirable
* Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing would be highly desirable
* A CIM qualification is desirable
In return you will get
* Life Assurance (after passing probation
* Income Protection (after passing probation
* 22 days holiday plus 3 days for Christmas
* Company pension contribution of 5
* Ability to buy up to 10 additional days of holiday
* Work hard, play hard - we enjoy regular social activities
* Summer Fridays - exciting new addition we are trialling this year
* Discretionary bonus - top up your annual salary with a discretionary annual bonus
* Flexible hybrid working - split time between office and home working
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, B2B Marketing, Marketing Lead, Senior Marketing Coordinator, B2C Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Group Marketing Coordinator, Senior Marketing Associate, Marketing Specialist may also be considered for this role.