Product Designer (UI) - £450 day rate - 3 month contract - Healthcare/Insurance
* £450 day rate
* Hybrid working - Manchester
* 3 month contract - ASAP start
Your new company
Healthcare Insurance Company - one of the UK's largest healthcare specialists
Your new role
Works alongside a team of Product Designers and Content Designers to design experiences for all areas of the business.
* Participate in 'Discovery' sessions, creative workshops, be part of regular user testing sessions, design critiques and collaborate with the team throughout the design process.
* Monitor the progress of briefs, ensuring timely delivery at all stages and communicate the progress to stakeholders and team members.
* With a great eye for detail and a genuine passion for design, they work collaboratively on creative content for the project they're assigned to.
* Have experience of digital design, and also a solid design process that involves customers and stakeholders throughout, so must be able to provide a Digital portfolio with examples showing process.
* Working alongside a team of UX Designers, User Researchers, Visual Designers and Content Designers to design experiences, participating in 'Discovery' sessions, creative workshops, be part of regular user testing sessions, design critiques and collaborate with the team throughout the design process.
* Pick up and own digital briefs, ensuring they're delivered on time and you've communicated the progress to stakeholders and team members throughout.
* Responsible for designing responsive web pages and apps, discussing your designs, ideas and thought processes in an open and collaborative way.
* Support the team in all aspects of design, including contributing to our design systems, developing the digital brand, art working, illustrations and photography.
What you'll need to succeed
* Someone who believes design is more than just aesthetics and pretty pictures and that great design should create meaningful and relevant experiences for our customers.
* Demonstrates strong layout, design and creative skills and can work under pressure to deadlines and multi-task effectively, taking accountability for your own work.
* Obsesses about the detail and have a huge passion for delivering quality work
* Able to bring pre-defined assets and concepts to life.
* Displays an understanding of responsive web design and UX methodologies.
* Interested in advancements in technology and techniques in design, taking inspiration from industry leaders and encouraging development and collaboration within the team.
* Highly skilled in Figma would be great.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.