PR Manager, Hybrid, based in central London, up to £60K
About your new company:
Our client is a dynamic and building hospitality company that is the leader within their field. The work with some of the best hotels and have a very strong international presence that continues to allow this company to be the number one! Recently voted as one of the top 50 Most Innovative Global Companies, they are a rapidly growing business with presence in cities around the world.
The role involves:
* Implementing new PR strategy with agency support within European and US markets
* Work with C-Suite stakeholders to ensure activity and promotional engagement are increased
* Review the PR strategy across all channels to increase reach and engagement for the brand
* Work alongside the PR agency to enhance the success and growth to ultimately generate high quality, positive media coverage
* Crisis communications - defend the brand guidelines globally
* Deliver brand strategy externally and lead marketing campaigns to ensure the brand connects with target audiences, maximise users and ultimately improve company profitability
What you'll need to succeed:
* You're super organised and pay attention to detail.
* Experience working within a larger organisation, a global scale or managing the PR for a European market
* Experience in hospitality isn't a must but this role needs someone who is genuinely interested in the industry
* Someone proactive and able to work independently but likes being sociable & collaborative team
* Evidenced stakeholder management skills across a business at any level
* Looking for a challenge!
* You must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
* Experience in measuring campaign performance and driving ROI
* Experience managing PR agencies or from this background
What you'll get return
* 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and your birthday!
* Gym membership contribution
* Opportunity to be part of a close collaborative team with social events
* Health plan allowing cash back on dental, vision & private GP appointment
* 2 free nights accommodation across any of the global properties
* Reduced room rates for yourself and friends and family
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.