EMEA Communications Specialist, up to 35K depending on previous experience - Leading Industrial groups
About your new company:
Our client is a leading Industrial firm specialised in Engineering & Manufacturing. The company focuses on helping fight climate change and delivering innovative and integrated solutions across many industries. Based in London with over 6 global offices allowing opportunities for progression within a multi national company.
Your role involves:
This position reports into the Director of Communications and will involve working on internal and external communications, including paid, earned, social and lead generation. This role will have the amazing opportunity to travel across EMEA and to countries such as Japan, Singapore etc.
Job duties include:
* Content Creation for internal and external channels
* Supporting and executing paid activities
* Draft, review and edit press releases
* Assist in handling media relations
* Draft and post social media messages from the EMEA's corporate and executives' personal channels.
* Execute digital communication for lead generation campaigns.
* Organize & facilitate meetings within the network of the Group companies in EMEA
* Execute internal communications activities within EMEA and across EMEA region
* Administer relationship and workflow with PR and content agencies.
What you'll need to succeed:
* The Individual must have a degree level qualification in marketing, communications or related field of study
* Minimum of two years' experience in marketing or communications at an agency or in-house
* Fluent English essential. Knowledge of additional languages (particularly German, French, Arabic or Japanese) is a bonus.
* Exceptional writing and communications skills, with the ability to distil complex products and services into compelling points
* Both creative and analytical in nature
* Broadly interested in science and technology, energy transition, media
What you'll get in return:
* Competitive salary of up to £35k dependant on previous experience
* Bonus scheme
* 9% pension
* Standard holiday with an extra 5 days given in December
* Life insurance and private medical care
* Close team environment with team events and socials
* Training and development across the business
* Opportunity to travel abroad to Japan, Austria and Singapore
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.