Paid Media Manager - £38-41K - Remote
Remote - Walsall - £38,000 - £41,000
Salary up to £41,000 & 7% bonus, 6% matched pension, 25 days holiday
Your New Company:
The business has been providing home assistance for 25 years with offices throughout the UK, it is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index with over 2 million customers and over 3000 employees.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you known for keeping up with media trends, adapting to today's ever-changing society and innovating thinking? Then this may be the role for you! We are looking for an experienced Paid Media Manager to work with the Senior Media Manager to help drive digital sales and brand reach through management and optimisation of all paid media marketing channels. Your goal will be to achieve marketing KPI's within set CPA'S to drive the growth of the brand.
* Work with our media agency and internal teams to develop and execute paid media campaigns that are effective, keeping with industry regulations and drive competitive advantage to deliver growth in the digital channel and the brand.
* Drive the optimisation of paid media marketing activity to continuously improve performance against key channel metrics and ultimately growth in conversion, customer numbers and brand.
* Work with the internal and external creative teams to leverage existing and develop new content to support achievement of category plans on time and within budget.
* Analyse campaigns - ensuring full tracking in place to regularly report on performance and devise strategies to drive the activity forward and ensure best practice is being implemented across channels/activity in remit.
* Identify and implement continuous improvements to digital campaigns to maximise ROI, through analysis and testing ensuring the right product, price, and promotion.
* Ensure all activity meets all legislative requirements (DA, FCA) as well as adhering to relevant codes of practice and AA requirements. Ensure all areas within your remit comply with all legal and statutory requirements
Here at Hays, we like to interview all candidates over Microsoft Teams prior to putting your application forward, as well as guiding our candidates through the application process from start to finish.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early, interviews will be held on an as and when basis to ensure a quicker and more effective process.